Sunday, September 12, 2010

changes

Well I am no longer on any CTs, kind of bittersweet for me. I have loved every single team I have been on (and there have been a few Polkadot Potato, Nancy Comelab, Mandabean, The Lilypad, Tracy Ann, Creashens, Shabby Pickle, and DAM. But it is time to move on to other things going on in my life. I still am doing some digital scrapping, and certainly still buying supplies, but am moving back towards hybrid and paper.

I did a class recently with the talented and oh so sweet Debee Campos. I am still catching up on some of the classes I didn't get to finish during the workshop (which you can purchase the PDFs for yourself at her cute etsy here)

Here are my first two pages:

title page:
first page:


And finally a few things I am loving this week.

First is this salad we had last night. We had it with some steak, I ended up giving my steak to hubby so I could have more salad. We had enough cheese left to have it again for lunch, yeah we loved it that much. My new favourite for sure.

Donna Hay's Roasted Haloumi, Bacon & Tomato Salad

Second are these cute images from pugly pixel, she come some really cute freebies on her blog.

And lastly is Masterchef! I love it, I can't help it. I have watched both seasons of Masterchef Australia, season 1 of Masterchef New Zealand, am watching the first season of Masterchef USA (sad to see Sherone and Mike go). And tonight is the premier of Junior Masterchef.

Hope you all have a great week. Mine will be full of study and trying to catch up on Archicad tuts.

2 comments:

Nikkala said...

Hey Amanda. We had to choose another winner for the Michelle Underwood digikit giveaway on The Crafting Chicks and it was you! Please send an email to craftingchicks at gmail.com to claim your prize. Congrats!
Nikkala
thecraftingchicks.com

Diana Martin said...

I adore those pages you created for Debee's class, they are amazingly stunning!! I too took the class but never got to start making a single thing. I used an add-on in firefox called ScrapBook Plus which allowed me to save every entry on my pc in a file. I am able to view each entry as if the classroom was still online {I hope that makes sense....lol)
Sweet Nancy hooked me up with it. You have inspired me to start making my little album xoxo

I know what you mean about stepping down from CT's, I am so happy just being on Vinnie's team as we don't have a huge amount of creating to do. I LOVE working with physical products now but I still don't mind scrapping a few digital pages here and there. Good luck with your new ventures in paper sweetie!! Are you aiming to be on a design team or anything like that or are you just enjoying paper scrapping?

Hugs D.
xoxo