Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Paper Layout Tuesday..

I have taken some classes at jessicasprague.com before, her free Stories in Hand class last year and Candice Stringham's photography class ealier this year and they were both excellent! Good news, she has another free class all about the holidays:


I am going to combine this class with my December Daily, which is already made, not because I am super organised, but because I made one last year and never put anything in it. And speaking of Ali Edwards, the Yesterday Today class I am taking with Ali is so fantastic, I am a little behind, but this is one of those classes that really challenges you and gets you thinking about scrapbooking. I am getting a lot out of it.

And here is todays paper layout, I did this one a week ago at my last Scrapping with Soul day :( (I will miss you girls!)

No comments: