Monday, August 1, 2011

retreat & WITL

I went on a scrapbook retreat recently with the Scrapping with Soul people in Nowra. It was great to catch up with old friends and meet new ones and it was fatastic to do some scrapping. I have only recently started to enjoy scrapping with other people and although the whole pack everything up that you want to take is difficult, it is worth it and I really enjoy the company and feedback you get scrapping with others.

I also did a photography class with the talented Rowena Field.

Here are the 6 pages I finished (there were a few more that were started, but not yet finished)







Ali Edward's Week in the Life, did you do it?
I gathered up all the notes and photos, but am still now sure how I want to document it yet. If you have done yours I would love to see it!

Last year I used this template by Karla Dudley and was really pleased with the way it turned out, though I only did it for 3 days.


(fyi, Karla is no longer at the Digichick, she now sells at Design House Digital, but I couldn't see this kit there)

Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

jamie said...

your blog is so pretty.

all your layouts are lovely...but the last one is gorgeous! simply stunning. love the format, and the photo is so special.

i really like that template by karla. you say it is not available anywhere anymore? if so, could you let me know?

thank you so much for visiting. hoping you will come again.

~jamie