Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{21} challenge DAY 1

Yesterday I started Rhonna's 21 challenge, a few days late, but that's OK. I think the extra few days thinking time helped me sort out what I wanted to do. I have always been a huge fan of Rhonna and her work, and have always been interested in this challenge, but there was always something in the way; other things going on, fear of not finishing something I started ... so this time I am doing it.
I have been thinking about the habit I want to start and came up with two. One is about trying to be a healthier me and the other is fostering a happy attitude in our home. I went with the second one.

So here is my first day:
















supplies used:
brush and blog banner from House of 3, quote from
Rhonna's blog, diecut paper by Creative Imaginations,
flower by Prima, heart by Heidi Swapp, diecut butterfly
by Amy Butler.

No comments: