Saturday, September 26, 2009

I won!


I am so excited I won a place in Ali's Yesterday & Today class at Big Picture Scrapbooking on her blog. What a great thing to wake up to this morning.

I can't wait to do this class, I love the idea of telling stories in my pages. So often I tend to get caught up in making my page look great or pretty or praise-worthy and I forget the stories, especially MY stories. And after loosing two of my grandparents recently I really want to sit down with the one I have left and document some of her stories.

Today is grand final day. I really love Aussie rules, even though I grew up with League and I love finals fever, but I also love that we are done with football for the year. It does take up a lot of our time as a family and has been a big commitment this year with Steve coaching. I am sad that Carlton are not in the grand final, but I do have a soft spot for St Kilda and it would be nice for them to win. So go the Saints!!

No comments: