Monday, September 14, 2009

catching up...again

Oh dear I have fallen behind again.

Lots happening with the lilypad and lots of gorgeous new things at TADA, go have a look.

I have been doing some paper layouts lately too. I went to a crop day at a local church and did 7 layouts that day. I have decided to share a paper layout with you every Monday. So here is todays, it is a bit older and I think I may have shared it here already, but that is OK because I am starting afresh with my blogging (and some other things in my life)

It is a layout of some of our Hawaii photos. It seems so long ago now.

I am starting Rhonna's 21 day challenge today. I read about it at the end of last week, but had a lot going on. Then I was going to start in on Friday, but Friday morning we decided to go to Canberra for the weekend so I was busy getting things done. So today is the day, it is good though because I have had time to think about what I want to do. So I am off to create and start afresh...

No comments: